[pgcon-volunteers] Video

Andrea Ross fosslc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:05:47 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,

I don't disagree with your comments, but I feel it's worth noting that they
can be addressed for money - typically tens of thousands more. I don't
speak for Dan and others, but I can't imagine it wouldn't have an impact on
registration prices.

Related, other conferences I've been involved with did this, and were
criticized for the higher registration prices making the conference less
accessible and for being "too commercial" having more sponsors. You can't
win!

It's a choice to focus on low cost high value to attendees. To
resourcefully get high quality videos, and preserve the low cost
registration and feel of the conference, might be with the minor items you
listed.

Kind regards,

Andrea