[pgcon-announce] PGCon Developer Unconference - Pick Your Talks!

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Sun Jun 14 23:16:23 UTC 2015

All,

We've had a great response to the Developer Unconference, but we wanted
to put out one last request for those who have RSVP'd on the wiki
(thanks!) but not listed themselves next to any of the topics- please
add yourself to those talks you are interested in attending!

Your name next to a given talk is what will drive the talk being
included and scheduled.

As mentioned previously, the current plan is to schedule the talks
starting around 3pm local Ottawa time tomorrow (Monday).

	Thanks!

		Stephen