[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2015 location & food details

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Jun 16 02:25:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

I write with some details about PGCon 2015 you need to know.

We are at 223 attendees and the Unconference starts Wednesday afternoon.

LOCATION:

All of the talks will be held in the DMS (Desmarais) building which is close to the main residence building. See our map for details: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=z32riBoY2G1E.kqUoTJovJJSY

COFFEE & TEA:

There will be light snacks and breakfast-like food, coffee, and tea available before the start of the talks on Thursday and Friday.  They'll be ready from 30 minutes before the talks start. There will be an afternoon break with coffee, tea, and light snacks.

On Tuesday, just before the Unconference starts, there will be coffee & tea available in DMS 1160.

On Wednesday, for the Unconference there will be tea and coffee again in DMS 1160. The lunch will be in DMS 1160.

See the schedule for details.  http://www.pgcon.org/2015/schedule/index.en.html

LUNCH:

Lunch will be provided in the lobby on Thursday and Friday.

Tutorials will have lunch delivered to the room.

See the schedule for details.  http://www.pgcon.org/2015/schedule/index.en.html

STARBUCKS:

There is a Starbucks in the building.  For hours, Google: starbucks laurier

Thank you to our sponsors for making this possible.

Thanks to our sponsors

EnterpriseDB           - http://www.enterprisedb.com/
Fujitsu                - http://www.fujitsu.com
Kilobe Systems         - http://www.kilobe.com/