[pgcon-announce] PgCon 2011 Lightning Talks - Submit yours today!

Selena Deckelmann selena at chesnok.com
Thu May 12 22:08:13 BST 2011

Hi!

We're having Lightning Talks again at PgCon - scheduled for 5:30pm on
May 19th in Ottawa!

Do you have a talk or idea you'd like to share? Didn't get your
original talk in? Want to compress that into 5 minutes?

Lightning Talks are one of the most highly attended sessions because
they are fast, fun, and useful (but not always).  Slides are not
required. If you use them, you'll have to operate them as PDFs.

Please submit your 5-minute talk idea:

http://chesnok.com/u/1Z

Slots fill up fast, so get them in now! We will accept submissions on
the form until May 16th. After that, you'll need to find Selena or
Magnus at PgCon to get in.

We can only accept 11 talks in the time allowed.  Selection is
generally first-come, first-served.  We will not determine the order
of the talks until the time of the session.

More details are at:

http://www.pgcon.org/2011/schedule/events/369.en.html

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me