[pgcon-volunteers] secondary video - echo 360

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Apr 12 20:37:31 UTC 2018

Hello PGCon 2018 Volunteer,

The University of Ottawa has a video capture system.  They refer to these as lecture capture units (Echo 360).

They have never used these systems on such an extensive schedule as PGCon 2018.  Thus, they will run in parallel to our video this year.

There is no charge to us for this year, and if it goes well, we will see about using in future years.

This does not affect our recordings for 2018.  We still need to do record.

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org