[pgcon-volunteers] Registration pack assembly

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 24 13:17:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

If we could have some volunteers please for registration pack assembly. No skill required.  This is stuffing swag into bags.  You get first pick.

It should take about an hour, after which we adjourn to the Royal Oak pub on Laurier (near King Edward).

Please come along. It will be rewarding.

Assembly will occur in DMS 4165 from 1:15 PM.

Please meet in the DMS lobby at 1:00 to help move boxes of swag from the parking garage to the room.

see http://www.pgcon.org/2017/schedule/events/1134.en.html <http://www.pgcon.org/2017/schedule/events/1134.en.html>

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon