[pgcon-volunteers] PGCon Volunteers -- getting the ball rolling

Greg Stark stark at mit.edu
Wed May 17 15:50:26 UTC 2017

So it looks like so far we have only two people, Vik and myself,
volunteering to run the A/V recording.

Ideally if we can find a third person that would be much better. Is
anyone else interested in doing this or knowing someone who would be
interested?

I'll set up a Google Spreadsheet to assign rooms to people (we can set
up a calendar but I think it'll be easier with a spreadsheet). Running
the A/V itself is fairly simple but we should probably meet before the
first talk to do a quick run-through of the procedure and a few things
to check to be sure every talk is recorded.

--
greg