[pgcon-volunteers] Video recording

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue May 2 01:53:47 UTC 2017

The usual folks who do our recording have had to withdraw. However, they will loan us the gear to us.

Now I need a team to run that gear. The more the better and a few people to lead. Volunteers get in free.

Recording is on Thursday and Friday. You don't have to stay in one room but all rooms need coverage. Theoretically, this could be done with a team of three, but 4-6 would be better.

First task, I need a volunteer to take charge of the recording team, and to organize them in the lead up to the conference.

The video will be uploaded to YouTube after the conference.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org <mailto:dan at langille.org>