JohnNowlan at Cunet.Carleton.Ca
Tue Jun 6 14:11:17 UTC 2017
I enjoyed being able to help. +1 would do it again.
General comments, not specific to process improvement:
- try and get schedule data onto pc's ahead of time
- have cables/adapters available
- could 1 mike be used instead of 1 for room 1 for recording?
- these are all minor things
- the one thought that occurred to me was that it might be corny, but fun to have some sort of 'question period/quiz show/challenge' over lunch. I want to hear what other peoples experiences have been/what are best practices, etc. but I, like others, I think, are generally introverted. Having some sort of activity/goal can help get people talking, so something that is semi-structured but invites people to participate would be great. Maybe have vendor reps take questions from the 'field' but allow anyone to participate. Something like that.
From: pgcon-volunteers [mailto:pgcon-volunteers-bounces at lists.pgcon.org] On Behalf Of Dan Langille
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:51 AM
To: pgcon-volunteers at lists.pgcon.org
Subject: [pgcon-volunteers] Video
Thank you for your help with the video recording during PGCon 2017. I will upload & add a splash soon.
Any ideas for process improvement?
pgcon-volunteers mailing list
pgcon-volunteers at lists.pgcon.org
More information about the pgcon-volunteers