[pgcon-volunteers] Video recording volunteers

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 11 13:51:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

We need more volunteers, this time to help with video recording.

Training is about 15 minutes.  I think it amounts to: make sure this button is on.

There is no camera for you to operate.  It's all done by the laptop provided by the recording company.

The goal is to have enough volunteers so you can sit in on the talk you want to attend anyway.

After the conference, we will reduce your registration fee to student.  I hope that's enough incentive.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org