[pgcon-volunteers] Registration bag assembly

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 20 01:54:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

For those of you interested in helping with registration pack assembly, we will be doing that on Wednesday afternoon from about 1:15 pm.

Location: L140 at 90 University.  This is the main residence building.  We will be in the big glassed-in lounge which you can see just beyond the front desk.

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/TEXQJ

After assembly is complete, we'll be moving the boxes and t-shirts over to the Royal Oak for about 3-330 pm start of registration pickup.

If you're coming, please let me know.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org