[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2020 - go/no-go date

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sun Mar 15 17:59:58 UTC 2020


We have mentioned on social media that it was too early to cancel the conference.

Eventually, we will have to make a decision.

We have decided on a go/no-go date. If things do not improve by 1 April, we will move to an online conference.

We will not post anything on that date so as to avoid confusion. Instead, we will post shortly thereafter. 

Hope this helps.

Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org

More information about the pgcon-announce mailing list