[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2017 - accommodation booking codes

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 1 22:28:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

The booking codes for accommodation at University of Ottawa residences
have been posted.  Please see http://www.pgcon.org/2017/accommodations.php <http://www.pgcon.org/2017/accommodations.php>

Other accommodation is also listed as various hotels have similar offers.

NOTE: these codes expire so very early but should work until the slots fill up.  Please book ASAP.

NOTE: if you cannot get in, please let me know and we'll get back to you.

PGCon 2017 will be held 25-26 (Thu-Fri) May, 2017 in Ottawa,
at the University of Ottawa. It will be preceded by two
days of tutorials on 23-24 May (Tue-Wed).

Register today at http://www.pgcon.org/2017/registration.php <http://www.pgcon.org/2017/registration.php>

Check out the schedule: http://www. <http://www.bsdcan.org/2017/schedule/>pgcon <http://www.bsdcan.org/2017/registration.php>.org/2017/schedule/ <http://www.bsdcan.org/2017/schedule/>

Thank you.

--