[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2014 Clustering Summit

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Sat Mar 8 19:14:16 UTC 2014

Clustering Summit
-----------------

We will be holding the fourth annual Cluster-Hacker meeting on Tuesday
May 20th, just before PGCon 2014.  Everyone with a serious interest in
clustering, replication, and scale-out technologies is welcome and
encouraged to attend.

This meeting will take place from 2pm to 6pm, in a meeting room on the
University of Ottawa campus.  The agenda will be set by the participants
using the Clustering Summit Wiki Page:

  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2014ClusterSummit

RSVP on the wiki page if you plan to attend.  We need a headcount for
the room size and for lunch (see below)

PostgresXC Meeting
------------------

The Cluster-Hackers meeting will be preceded by the PostgresXC
Developer's Meeting from 9:30am to 1pm, in the same location.  This
meeting is for all contributors and beta-testers of PostgresXC to
discuss the current state of development and plans for its future.  The
agenda will be set by the participants using the PostgresXC Meeting Wiki
Page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgcon2014PostgresXCmeeting

For those attending both meetings who RSVP to both, box lunches will be
provided.

PostgresXC Pizza Demo

The evening of Tuesday, May 20th, we will follow up our meetings with a
demo of PostgresXC's current capabilities over pizza.  All PGCon
attendees are invited to join us.  Location and exact time TBD; check
the PGCon schedule for updates.

  http://www.pgcon.org/2014/schedule/index.en.html

All of the above is sponsored by NTT Open Source.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org