[pgcon-announce] Where do I go?

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 20 21:25:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

Where do you go?

In all cases, consult the schedule (http://www.pgcon.org/2013/schedule/) for the room and the map (http://www.pgcon.org/2013/maps.php) for that location.

TUTORIALS

Tue & Wed:
MRT 256 , The Morisett Building.  Enter from the east (the side opposite from Residence).  Walk up the stairs, and turn right.

REGISTRATION PICKUP

Wed from about 3pm: The Royal Oak on Laurier.  NOTE: We highly recommend turning up to the Royal Oak if you want a t-shirt.
Thu from about 8am outside MRT 256 (The Morisett Building.  Enter from the east (the side opposite from Residence).  Walk up the stairs, and turn right.)
Fri from about 9am, same place.

TALKS:

The keynote (and some talks) are in MNT 202.  This is just down the hall from the registration location in MRT.  Instead, you turn left at the top of the stairs, down the hall, turn left again.

We'll have coffee and snacks from 8AM on Thu and from 9AM on Friday  outside MRT 256.

UNCONFERENCE on Saturday

On Saturday, the Unconference is in the same location, using the same rooms.  We'll have snacks and coffee from 9am.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org