[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2013 - CFP & unconference day

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Jan 4 02:01:23 UTC 2013

Folks,

The PGCon Call for Papers went out last month.  But you have about two weeks
left to respond.  If you are doing something interesting with PostgreSQL, please submit
a proposal.  You might be one of the backend hackers or work on a
PostgreSQL related project and want to share your know-how with
others. You might be developing an interesting system using PostgreSQL
as the foundation. Perhaps you migrated from another database to
PostgreSQL and would like to share details.  These, and other stories
are welcome. Both users and developers are encouraged to share their
experiences.

See this URL for details:

  http://lists.pgcon.org/pipermail/pgcon-announce/2012-December/000090.html

New this year, we are having an unconference on the Saturday right after the
conference. The content of the unconference will be determined, on the day,
by the attendees. We expect heavy attendance by developers and users of PostgreSQL.

Be sure to submit your proposal soon because time is running out.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org