[pgcon-announce] PGCon 2011 - Schedule change

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri May 20 04:54:58 BST 2011

On May 19, 2011, at 5:10 PM, Dan Langille wrote:

> Unfortunately, one of our speakers was unable to make it to PGCon.  The schedule
> has been updated.  There is now an empty slot at 13:30 on Friday.
>
> Sorry about the late notice.  :)

The slot has been filled.  And swapped.

Tom Lane ran out of time in his talk and will be continuing 'Hacking the Query Planner'  part II
in DMS 1160 at 1330.

Clark Evan's talk was originally in DMS 1160 at this time and has been moved to DMS 1120

The website schedule has been updated to reflect these changes:

  http://www.pgcon.org/2011/schedule/day_2011-05-20.en.html

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org