[pgcon-announce] submissions in! decision time!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Feb 1 17:25:05 GMT 2008

The submissions for PGCon 2008 are in.  They are under review by the
program committee and we should be contacting the speakers within the
next two weeks.  Registration will open soon thereafter.  There is no
real reason not to open sooner, but I've always thought its rather
premature to start accepting money before the program is known.

If you're coming to PGCon, please start making your travel arrangements,
especially if you require a visa to visit Canada.

    http://www.pgcon.org/2008/travel.php

If you're a runner, PGCon coincides with a major running event:

    http://www.pgcon.org/phorum/read.php?f=4&i=1&t=1

Feel free to use the above forum PGCon related items.

Enjoy

--
Dan Langille