[pgcon-announce] 4 weeks to go

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Apr 22 03:59:57 BST 2008

In 4 short weeks, the center of the PostgreSQL universe will be once
again
located in Ottawa as PGCon 2008 gets underway.  All the major
preparations
have been completed and very little remains to be done..  I'm finally
able to
take a breather and get in some mountain biking.  :)

But there's not a lot of time to rest.  For me or for you.  I still
have to
finalize the catering and arrange a few last minute travel arrangements.
If you haven't booked your trip yet, I urge you to do so immediately.

Don't hesitate, do it today.

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/
dan at langille.org