[pgcon-announce] PGCon - next week!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Mon May 14 14:59:36 BST 2007

Hi,

PGCon starts one week from today.  <http://www.pgcon.org/>  I hope
you've already registered for the Performance Whack-a-Mole Tutorial
because it is nearly sold out (there are only 7 of 42 seats left).
If you have registered and not paid, you better pay soon to ensure
you have a seat!  :)

You have one week to get your PGCon experience set up.  You don't
want to miss this opportunity to get together with all the greatest
and brightest.

I will also take this opportunity to leak details of a party.  One of
our sponsors has generously offerred to organize a party for all
PGCon attendees.  Details will be available later, but it on
Wednesday night (May 23).

For those of you also doing BSDCan, see you in a few days.   For
those doing only PGCon, see you next week.  :)

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007