[pgcon-announce] PGCon - 4 weeks left!

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed Apr 25 12:33:16 BST 2007

Folks,

It is April already.  It is less than four weeks until PGCon 2007
starts.  I hope your have your travel booked.  :)

I ask a favour: if you have a blog, please mention that you are
coming to PGCon.  Please mention the talks you are interested in and
feel free to link to the website (sometimes I get people asking
permission to do that).

We have had tremendous support from our sponsors: Unisys, Afilias,
Google, Continuent, Catalyst, Omniti, OpenMFG, EnterpriseDB, EntenDB,
and EndPoint.  If you have dealings with these companies, please
express your appreciation for their help with PGCon.

The t-shirts have been ordered, the lanyards are on their way, and
the  lunches have been booked.  There's not much left to do, but
we'll be busy right up until the last day of the conference.  :)

If you would like to give a 5-minute talk about some PostgreSQL-
related project you are working on, please contact Josh Berkus,
josh at agliodbs.com.  Consider this to be a lightning talk or a Work in
Progress report.

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007