[pgcon-announce] Lightning Talks
dan at langille.org
Thu May 21 17:15:32 BST 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Selena needs slides!
If you signed up to give a lightning talk, you are listed here:
* "Monitoring PostgreSQL from the JBoss Application Server" Jesper
Pedersen, JBoss a division of Red Hat
* "postgresqlfs (demo!)" Peter Eisentraut
* Updated Postgres Tools from myYearbook.com Jonah H. Harris, myYearbook.com
* "LFI: Using Fault Injection to Test PostgreSQL" Emmanuel Cecchet,
Aster Data Systems
* How not to submit a patch to PostgreSQL Joshua Tolley, End Point
* TBA Leo Hsu and Regina Obe
* Testing inside the database Robert Brewer, aminus.org
* "PGQ, PDQ" Dimitri Fontaine Dimitri's blog, slides here Image:Pgq.pdf
* "Primary Keyvil" Josh Berkus
The talks are now listed in the approximate order of presentation :)
This is subject to change.
Please prepare your slides (on a USB key?) and deliver a PDF (or some
format that will run on Selena's laptop. See her for details :) .
selenamarie at gmail.com
One of you has been excused to use your laptop to deliver a demo. You
know who you are.
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference : http://www.bsdcan.org/
PGCon - The PostgreSQL Conference: http://www.pgcon.org/
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.11 (FreeBSD)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the pgcon-announce